LOOKING FOR A NEW BOILER IN WESTERN WISCONSIN AND EASTERN MINNESOTA? COUNT ON STELLAR TECHS!
When a boiler system is working properly, it can be a cost-effective way to heat your home and water supply. Unfortunately, like all other heating systems, boilers eventually come to the end of their useful life. When this occurs in your home, turn to our Hudson boiler replacement experts at Stellar Techs for professional help! Our NATE-Certified technicians install top-quality boiler systems for homeowners throughout Western Wisconsin. With decades of industry experience, our team can be depended on to get the job done right the first time.
SIGNS YOUR BOILER SHOULD BE REPLACED
Over the life of your boiler system, you may encounter a range of problems. Fortunately, many of these issues can be resolved with the help of a professional HVAC company. At some point, however, the boiler issues you’re facing could be a sign that your system has had enough and it’s time for a replacement.
It may be time for boiler replacement when:
- Continued operation of the boiler has the potential to put your safety at risk
- Your system can no longer operate with normal energy efficiency
- Your boiler has begun to require frequent and costly repairs
- The cost to repair your boiler is more than 50% of the cost of a new unit
- Your boiler is nearing the 15-year mark or has already passed it
If you’re uncertain if it’s time to replace your boiler, call Stellar Techs for a professional inspection. We will evaluate the current condition of your system, determine what repairs are required, and advise you on whether a replacement would be the most cost-effective option. We believe in providing our honest opinion and won’t suggest a replacement if that’s not what you need.
WHAT SIZE BOILER DO I NEED?
Choosing the correct size of boiler is an essential decision. The right size boiler will keep your home warm and cozy throughout the cold months for many years to come. If a boiler is improperly sized, it can result in several issues, ranging from inadequate heat production to decreased system efficiency.
Our boiler experts will consider several factors to determine the system your home needs, including:
- The size of your house
- The number of radiators in your home
- Your hot water requirements
- How many bathrooms your house has
- The frequency that you use faucets and showers
- The insulation and air tightness of your home
- The heat loss calculation for the property
Get Started with Your Hudson, WI, Boiler Replacement Today!
If you are looking to replace your existing boiler in your Wisconsin home, get in touch with Stellar Techs to see how we can help. We are committed to delivering the stellar service that you won’t find anywhere else. Enjoy the peace of mind provided by our 100% satisfaction guarantee.
Call Stellar Techs today at 715-564-4328 for superior customer care and a job done right the first time!